Saturday, February 12, 2011

:: hey yawww ::




Salam..

So anyway.. this has always been my problem since like for-evaaaa!
I mean..everytime i've got like LOTS of things to do.. assignments etc... I always..always la find time to do some other things that is not beneficial AT ALL to my priorities.. assignments that is..
i mean..time2 nak assignment la i started to write blogs..blog walking...youtube walking (is there such term?) and u know.. sleep excessively... =_=" so pathetic la u ni mira..

so anyhowww... I just feel like writing right now..but basically got nothing on my mind to write..
so..i will just do what I always do..
just write whatever comes out of my mind...

jobs.
ok..there.. jobs..
well... i was forever thinking to get a part time job here but i've never been able to actually make an effort in searching one.. y??
well..mostly because i've never had an experience of working before in my whole life..
my mum never lets me work back in Malaysia.. so i got like no ideaa wutsoever in working..
but i'm broke n i need monayyyy.....!
huhu...
but if i do wanna apply work now..i'm like super bz with classes n assignments and yeah..enjoying life..hehe.. wut an excuse!
wutever it is.. i will try my best to search for a job here and even if i dont get one.. so wuttt! right? life is not just about working..i'm a student and i should enjoy a student life as much as i could.. cz laterr.. i will be working until i dont even like the word work anymore!
so yeah.. that makes me feel much bettaa!! huh... life is not just about monayy people! its not about the money money money... we dont need no money money money.. just wanna make the world dance.. forget about the price taggg.. *jessie j ft b.o.b - price tag* damnnn good that song mann!

so yeah.. there goes my blabbering for tonight..
oh.. btw..
i've been through my hardisk and i found like loads of old pictures from ipba.. (old? 3 years ago je) and well.. it brings back a whole lot of memories.... good times..good stuff..
n yeah.. i was looking much better than now! I gained weight since i got here n i dont like it... booohooo... well.. wut to do.. just gotta watch my eating and start exercising soon! haha.. (hope that happens some day!)


here are some of those pics which i wish i am like that now... huhu..



n current picture
2011



huaaaa~ ok..enough with this heartbreaking pictures... gotta finish my work now..
so until next time~
daa..

salam.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails